The NTMSA, in conjunction with the AMSA, are excited to announce that the 2016 Australian Masters Squash Championships to be held in Darwin this year, will see the comeback of doubles after nearly 30 years and will host the “Australian Masters Squash Doubles Championships 2016” on Sunday 11th September.This is open to all ages and abilities (35+) and is a lot of fun! The details are:
- Mixed Teams
- Average age groups in 10 year increments – 35-44, 45-54, 55-64,65+
- Timed 2 x 15 min halves
- Minimum of 3 games (Dependent upon numbers).
- $40 per team – we encourage teams to dress alike, be it funny or otherwise, but please remember to keep it nice 😊
Please note: Doubles registration will be separate to the AMSC registrations. See you in Darwin for some “Four Play” fun. Remember to tell your friends & family, Doubles is for everyone. For more information please contact the NTMSA Doubles Sub Committee at: email@example.com.
Conditions of Entry
- The 2016 Australian Masters Squash Doubles Championships, are open to all competitors 35 years and over, who are current financial members of a registered Masters Squash Association in a state / Territory / country.
- Competitors must have attained a minimum age of 35 years by Friday 09/09/2016.
- Entries for the Doubles Championships must be made on the official entry form and must be accompanied by the $40 entry fee to arrive at Northern Territory Masters Squash Association tournament control no later than 19/08/2016.
- The competition will be conducted in age divisons, these being: 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65+.
- Teams will be made up of one Male and one Female competitor.
- A teams division will be determined by the average age in years of the team members.
- All matches will comprise of two timed 15 minute halves, point a rally, played under the International Rules of the World Squash Federation.
- Dunlop Revelation Pro Balls XX [double yellow dot] will be used.
- Protective eye wear must be worn by all competitors. Failure to do so will entail a forfeit for that match.
- All players will be required to report to the Tournament Control Desk at least 45 minutes before their match times.
- All players will be expected to be warmed up and ready for hit-up as soon as the previous match is completed.
- All players will be required to mark and referee the match as directed by the Tournament Control or Tournament Referee.
- Forfeits will count as matches.
- The Tournament Committee reserves the right to accept, decline any entries or combine any divisions where insufficient entries are received.
- All entries received must be accompanied with full payment and a completed and signed Entry Form.
- No claims whatsoever will be recognised should any player receive an injury during the period of the Championships.
- A “NO SMOKING” policy will be strictly enforced within the Squash Centres.
The Northern Territory Masters Squash Association abides by the relevant National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 2001. We are committed to protecting your privacy. Much of the information on this form is sensitive information. Sensitive information will not be used for direct marketing purposes. The information on this form is used for providing us with the background as to your past and present medical details. The types of organizations to whom we usually disclose this information will be health care providers including our sport trainers and sports first aiders but may also be viewed by coaches, directors and officials. We may also have to disclose it to our professional advisers and insurer. If you do not provide us with any or all of the personal information that we request, then you may not be able participate in our tournament.
You can get more information about the way we manage your personal information by writing to the Secretary of Northern Territory Masters Squash Association.
“The information contained in this resource is in the nature of general comment only, and neither purports nor is intended, to be advice on a particular matter. No reader should act on the basis of anything contained in this resource without seeking independent professional advice from appropriate persons. No responsibly or liability whatsoever can be accepted by the host Masters Squash Inc. or the authors for any loss, damages or injury that may arise from any person acting on any statement or information contained in this resource and all such liabilities are expressly disclaimed.”